Unitrends is looking for a very strong individual that can deliver consistent and aggressive growth achievement through substantial channel recruitment and rapid partner development for our Western Region Territory. Unitrends utilizes a highly orchestrated sales effort between coordinating marketing, insides sales, channel marketing programs, and channel sales efforts to drive all sales opportunities.
• This is a very independent work environment; however in order for this individual to succeed they must be capable of working within a dynamic and highly distributed team environment.
• You will have significant support, however you must be a self-starter that works based on a must win attitude.
• Must have an understanding of the Channel sales process, growing deal registrations, incentive programs, and the ability to collaboratively communicate with your internal inside sales team at HQ.
• Must be located in the Bay Area or Seattle WA Area.
• Must have the ability to deliver consistent sales training and coordinate persistent technical trainings across all VAR/DMR office locations
• Channel marketing budget management and knowledge of VAR programs
• Experience creating campaigns and promotions • Account mapping with both VAR/ DMR internal & field Sales organizations Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience in understanding IT related business problems and developing and proposing appropriate solutions.
• Storage, storage networking, and/or backup & disaster recovery technology (HW & SW) domain experience specifically within the server environments desired.
• Working knowledge of the Storage, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, Virtualization, and Backup and Recovery market required. Knowledge of networking or IT Security would be good to have.
• Ability to travel 50% or more of the time. Please email me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested.