The PetaGys Powered by Oracle Solaris integrates correctly-sized hardware and data protection software into a complete onsite backup, offsite cloud, and business continuance solution. The appliance enables a fast and hassle-free setup of a comprehensive disaster recovery environment. The all-in-one solution fits perfectly for midsize IT environments with a strong support of virtualization.
Nuveric has created a turn-key data security services organization that assumes co-responsibility for a customer’s internal data security obligations. Based on individual company needs and potential financial exposure, Nuveric develops a custom actionable Data Security Systems, Procedures, Policy, Breech Detection, Remediation and Mitigation plan that meets or exceeds ISO 27001:2013, NIST, FISMA and FedRamp standards. Moreover, this system satisfies compliance needs for many industries such as HIPPA, SOX, etc.
For more information contact: Greg Graham or visit www.nuveric.com
When building out a channel program, having the right strategy and go to market plan is critical. Having the right people to deliver that strategy is the most crucial part. Where several companies fail in the channel is having a balance of both ingredients. Having a dynamic channel executive that can lead and execute that plan is sometimes difficult to find. My name is Mark Bloom and I’m the guy you need to help your company deliver that go to market plan.
Since 2008 I’ve been of the most progressive entrepreneurial channel sales executives in the Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity space. I have over 20 years of record achievement and success in driving multi-million dollar sales growth while demonstrating award winning sales leadership in highly competitive markets. Exceptional mentor and coach with proven track record of building winning sales teams. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationships with external business partners.
My specialties are assisting my partner network in increasing sales within the disaster recovery and business continuity space. My main value add to my channel is showing how partners can uncover opportunities with customers by uncovering flaws in their Disaster Recovery Plans. By focusing on when strategically selling servers, networks, data centers and cloud-based platforms that it’s important to ask the right questions instead of pushing a certain product. I helped them build & maintain a strong automated process that improves business development management. By teaching them how to strategically sell into SMB, Mid-Market & Enterprise verticals, I enable my partners to increase their gross profits in every deal.
Here are some examples of my work that cover certain areas of my expertise:
Partner Sales Training Video
White Board Training Video
Social Media: Top 20 Most Influential in the Backup and Recovery Space
Marketing Events: Featured Speaker
Sales Training: How To Sell Backup & Recovery
My mission statement and what sets me apart from the rest is pretty simple. I work harder, smarter and when it comes to building relationships, I’m simply one of the best in the business. Don’t take it from me, here are some testimonials:
For more information on me you can find my profile on LinkedIn – Mark Bloom or you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 949-525-8629. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Answer these 3 questions…..
- Are you spending more than 1 hour per week managing backups?
- Are you frustrated with your current Backup/Disaster Recovery solution?
- Do you have enough in the budget to fix these issues…?
From constricted budgets to needing to protect large numbers of devices and users, educational institutions face a unique set of requirements for data protection and business continuity. Unitrends has a long history of protecting the IT assets of the education industry, with institutions ranging from small local school districts to major universities using thousands of Unitrends products daily.
Today’s IT challenges call for dynamic solutions. At Unitrends, we provide the industry’s broadest portfolio of cloud-empowered continuity solutions for backup, cloud continuity, disaster recovery, and recovery assurance. Protect your entire infrastructure – physical, virtual, and cloud.
For a limited time Unitrends is offering special bundle pricing for Disaster Recovery appliances that includes free SureCare Installation and System Admin Training for Education and Healthcare.
Want free hardware refreshes for life? Ask about our Pledge Program.
Contact your preferred Unitrends reseller
So you have 15 minutes for a call to discuss your current challenges, call your local Unitrends reseller and see how we can help you: MicroAge, Virtual Graffiti, GHA, Avisolve, IT1 source, Presidio, TIG, Evotek, Fusionstorm, Zones, PCM, Softchoice, Insight, Intervision
Rocking with Unitrends!
Mark your calendars for the first ever Unitrends partner conference
The global cloud storage market is poised to grow from $18.87 Billion in 2015 to $65.41 Billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 28.2%*. This invitation-only event will deliver the knowledge you need to increase your business and capture your share of this explosive market. This is the event to discover the technology and trends that are redefining what recovery and business continuity mean in today’s digital world.
At UnitrendsGo you can:
- Hear keynotes from industry experts including John Morency, Research VP at Gartner and author of the 2016 DRaaS Magic Quadrant and Craig Lieboff, Partner Business Evangelist at Microsoft
- Meet Paul Brady, new Unitrends CEO, and engage in discussions with Unitrends executives tech experts, product managers and your partner team
- •Learn about the Unitrends roadmap and the increasing opportunity for partners
- Have some fun during our Partner Appreciation and Networking event
All you need to do is get there. Unitrends will be picking up the tab for you hotel and meals.
If your interested in attending contact your Unitrends Channel Representative Today..!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for aiding in identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with resellers with their Regional Senior Channel Account Manager. Duties of a CAM may include training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory; generating additional demand through partner events, calls, emails, etc.; studying the market for newer trends and reporting the same to management; monitoring partner output and revenue; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts; aid in training or mentoring trainee CAM and fostering relationships between channel partners and resellers. Excellent relationship building skills are essential. Prior channel experience is advantageous.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with all members of your assigned Unitrends Sales Region (North, West, or South). Account Executives, Regional Directors, and Sales Development.
- Align partner plans with needs of business and requirements/ suggestions from Sales Region.
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue; account mapping.
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports.
- Track your Partner related Activities in Salesforce weekly, goal of 10 per week.
- Strive to maintain an average of 40 calls per day and 2.5 hours of talk time per day, each week.
- Focus on qualified deal registrations submitted each week, expectation of 10.
- Travel to Regional VARs for onsite events and meetings OR host partners in our Burlington office, approximately 4 times per month
- Ability to successfully present the Unitrends slides and UI demonstration within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter while also being capable of working within a dynamic and highly distributed team environment.
- Understanding of the Channel sales process, growing deal registrations, incentive programs, and the ability to collaboratively communicate with your internal inside sales team at HQ.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years related experience and skills pertaining to DMR and VAR accounts, preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a requirement.
- Experience in understanding IT related business problems and developing and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Storage, storage networking, and/or backup & disaster recovery technology (HW & SW) domain experience specifically within the server environments desired.
- Working knowledge of the Storage, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, Virtualization, and Backup and Recovery market required. Knowledge of networking or IT Security would be good to have.
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
- Ability to travel.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications OR at least 2 years of Channel related experience.
Unitrends is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug test per Unitrends employment policy.
If you are intersted, please email me your resume at email@example.com
SUPERSIZE Your Unitrends
Recovery Series Appliance
Unitrends offers comprehensive protection and true recovery assurance. Our Recovery-Series physical appliances provide local data backup and recovery for physical and virtual environments, with the option to integrate with our cloud (or yours) for long term data retention and offsite disaster recovery.
► Virtual and Physical protection via a single pane of glass
► Radically simple, HTML5 user experience
► Infinite cloud retention with Forever Cloud™
► Instant spin-up in the cloud for true disaster recovery
► Automated testing and RTO reporting for true recovery assurance
► and much more!
Don’t Delay! Offer valid until July 29, 2016.
Contact your preferred Unitrends reseller or me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.
ABOUT UNITRENDS RECOVERY SERIES
Recovery-Series is a family of 14 all-in-one, purpose-built physical backup appliances that provide cost effective, radically easy to use comprehensive data protection and business continuity.
ABOUT UNITRENDS FOREVER CLOUD
Unitrends’ Forever Cloud enables Unitrends customers to keep specific data on-premise for short-term retention and rapid recovery needs, while moving backup copies required for long-term retention to the cloud. Not only does this remove the burden of long-term retention management, but it also enables organizations to reduce capital expenses and operating costs by leveraging a hybrid cloud storage model.
For more information on specific models, please see our Appliance Matrix.
Want to effectively and seamlessly protect your company’s data?
Join us over a delicious steak lunch to learn more about Unitrends’ backup and disaster recovery solutions. Unitrends solutions are built to be flexible as you adapt your environment – whether physical or virtual – so it’s easy to protect and recover data in case of a disruptive event. Seating is limited, so snag your spot now!
MCCORMICK AND SCHMICK’S
800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22 201611:30 AM — 1:30 PM
We will hand out parking passes as you check in – valid ONLY at these two parking locations. Please plan accordingly.
- LaSalle Court Parking Ramp – 811 LaSalle Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Park & Shop Ramp – 24 South 8th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Click Here to Register
Seating is limited, so snag your spot now!
Re-imagine backup and recovery for your digital world
The Connected Continuity Platform™ brings together the industry’s leading portfolio of Continuity Services in a single, super intuitive platform that gives you unmatched flexibility as your business needs evolve.
Discover the power of the platform to capitalize on the potential of cloud economics, reduce your overall spend on IT and gain total confidence in the recovery point to come.
Cloud Continuity Services
Flexible cloud storage and disaster recovery services on the Unitrends Cloud or the hyperscale cloud of your choice, including Google, Rackspace, or AWS.
Backup and Recovery Appliances
Purpose built physical and virtual backup appliances providing cost effective and comprehensive data protection and continuity for your business.
Total Recovery Assurance
Automated DR testing ensures your recovery objectives, saves you the time and expense of manual alternatives, and gives you 100% confidence in the recovery point to come.
Disaster Recovery Services
Rapid spin-up of critical applications to the Unitrends cloud at a cost significantly lower than building and managing your own off-site DR. Plus our guaranteed 1 hour SLA ensures your critical virtual machines are up and running fast.
Continuity Planning and Tools
Free tools to help you design your DR plan, calculate your time to recover, understand your storage capacity and utilization plus calculate your backup sizing needs.
Super Intuitive Experience
Easy to use, powerful user interface built with customizable drag-and-drop tiles, information dashboards, and powerful reporting.