Unitrends replaces Symantec Backup Exec more than any other competitor.
Well, aside from our insane customer support that drives a 98% customer satisfaction rating, unlimited cloud, hardware/software solutions for physical, virtual and cloud IT environments, plus our 100% capacity guarantee, Unitrends also offers:
- Cost Effective Capacity-Based Model & Simple Pricing – No hidden fees and no-limits appliance licensing coupled withflexible UEB software licensing models
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership through a broad and cost effective family of all-in-one appliances
- 12 Granular Physical Appliances Supporting 0.4TB – 50TB Maximum Backup
- Instant Recovery: Physical On- and Off-Host Plus Unitrends Enterprise Backup 7.3 on/off on replication target as well
- Unlimited Integrated Cloud – Storage and Replication to Private/Unitrends Public Cloud
- Integrated Archiving: disk, tape, NAS, SAN – Rotational or Fixed
Bonus: We not only go overboard to help our customers, but we also don’t abandon existing customers dealing with migration challenges.
Special Offer to Symantec Backup Exec Customers
For a limited time, Symantec customers can name their own price on Unitrends appliances plus get 20% off select services and free installation services.
For more information, visit one of our premier partners: http://www.diskbackupworks.com/ or fill out the request below.
Symantec Sales Forecast Falls Short of Estimates
Symantec Plunges As CEO Tells Of Tough Q2 Revamp
Virtualization Backup Storage Cloud Startups
• What do Symantec and the F-word have in common? Anatomy of a failure
• Symantec Backup Exec 2012 bug report: ‘BE2012 was the horror’