Webinar: Before, During & After: 5 Critical Steps for Disaster Recovery
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
WEBINAR REGISTRATION: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/425058810
If you had an unplanned outage how quickly could you recover? Planning for the unexpected, preparing for various disaster recovery scenarios, testing that plan, and recovering as quickly as possible, ensure businesses remain resilient and continuous.
Join Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery expert, Paul Nashawaty, Director of Product Marketing and Alliances at Unitrends as he discusses the 5 critical steps for dealing with the unexpected.
– Document and test processes on a regular basis
– Bring resources back online immediately
– Kick off a backup and disaster recovery in a single process
– Perform an integrity check to ensure you can bring your system backup in full
– Manage an instant DR across Cloud, Physical/Virtual Devices or Multiple Locations
If you have any issues registering, please contact me at 949-525-8629 or at firstname.lastname@example.org